Hey, hey!
I'm back with another one of the scenes that I stamped up using stamps from the Great Outdoors release at Hello Bluebird as well as a good mix of their older sets to help with the world building. This particular scene was built around the bear, fox and bunny from the Happy Trails set. I did some masking to group them all together in the center of the card and then I added the big tree trunk and squirrel from the Tree Neighbors set behind them. On the other side if this cute group of adventurous friends I added the sign and trees from the Christmas Tree Farm set. I made sure to wipe the ink off of the lettering that is originally on the sign before stamping, leaving just enough space to add a sentiment from the Trail Sign Sentiments set. To add a bit of interest into the foreground of the scene I did some selective inking with the Pathway Background to get the rocks and plants down front. From there, coloring everything in was a breeze!
Hope you have an adventurous day too! :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Hello Bluebird (Happy Trails, Pathway Background, Christmas Tree Farm, Tree Neighbors and Trail Sign Sentiments)
ink- Memento rich cocoa and tuxedo black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
squirrel- W00, W2, W3, N3, N5, R000, R30
bear/map/clothes- E30, E31, E43, W2, W4, W5, T3, T4, T5/E40, E81, E43/C5, C9, B02, B95, B97, B99, Y11, Y13, Y18, Y26, E41, E43
rabbit/stick- E50, E41, E42, R000, R30, RV42, E04/E34, E44
fox/notepad/backpack- C1, C3, R000, R30, YR21, YR14, YR17, E39/E40, E81/C5, C9, BG53, BG72, BG75, BG78
rocks/sign- W2, N3, T4/E42, E43, E44, E47
path/flower/plants- E31, E42, E43, E44/Y13, Y18, YG03, YG17, YG67
trees- E81, E84, E44, E47, G24, G46, BG99
grass/mountains- YG21, YG61, YG03, YG63, G94/YG61, V20, V22
sky- B000, B00, B01

No comments:
Post a Comment