Hello!
I have a new Scenic Saturday card I'm sharing on the Bellariffic blog. Last Friday a new batch of digital stamps were added to the shop, including more of the super cute Littles builder sets. Both Fall and Halloween themes are represented and I chose to play with the Littles Apple Picking and Littles Fall Nature sets for my card today.
I've had fun inking up the rubber versions of these stamps in the past but I can't express how much I love the new digi versions! The biggest benefit to me is the re-sizing capabilities. Being able to enlarge certain images and shrink others to create proportional scenes adds a lot of freedom to the creative process. This sweet apple picking scene is centered around the girl, hedgie, apples and mushrooms from the Littles Apple Picking set and I brought in the log and leaves from the Littles Fall Nature set for additional scenery. Notice how I stood the log on its end and stretched it to be taller, creating a tree trunk that I could then hang extra apples from by sketching in a couple of branches. The pile of leaves hides the bottom of the log and adds extra color into this Fall day. After I had colored everything, I added a sentiment from the Autumn Sentiment set to the bottom of the card as a nice finishing touch. Once again, if you enjoy creating scenes with your stamps as much as I do, I can't recommend these Littles digi sets enough.
Before I go, be sure to check out the Halloween/Fall rubber stamps this weekend because every stamp in that section is 25% OFF through midnight tomorrow. Stay crafty my friends!
Supply list:
cardstock- Simon Says Stamp and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Stamping Bella (Littles Apple Picking set and Littles Fall Nature set)
stamps- Stamping Bella (Autumn Sentiment set)
ink- Memento rich cocoa
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair/clothes- E74, E77, E79, W10/E50, E81, E43, G43, YG13, G07, G46, BG99
hedgehog- E30, E40,E41, E42, E43, E44, E33, E25, E47, R30
tree/apples/leaves- E31, E34, E43, E44/YG00, R22, R24, R27, R29, E84/YG03, Y11, Y02, YR23, YR15
sky- B0000, B000, B00, B21, C0, 0
grass- YG03, G24, YG63, G94
basket/acorn- E31, E43, E44, E84/E55, E57, E23, E25
mushrooms- E81, E84, R14, R17, E09

No comments:
Post a Comment