TGIF!
I'm heading back to the lake today, with these cute critters from the Fishing Buddies set at Hello Bluebird. I paired this duo of fishing friends with the Skating Pond Scene die, though I didn't use the scene die in the traditional way. Because I still wanted to do my usual background coloring, I used a scrap piece of card stock to cut it out then I traced the tree and shoreline pieces, using a brown multi liner pen, directly onto the card front. It really was a pretty quick and easy way to get a background started. Next, I added the fish and lily pads before coloring up the entire scene. The final touch was adding the sentiment that is also part of the Fishing Buddies set. I've been having so much fun with this release that it is going to be sad seeing summer come to an end. ;)
Have a good one!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Hello Bluebird (Fishing Buddies)
ink- Memento rich cocoa, london fog and Versafine onyx black
Hello Bluebird Skating Pond Scene die
Hello Bluebird Nesting Deckle A2 die
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Altenew silver gel pen
Copic markers:
bear/fishing pole- E50, E31, E43, E55, E47, R30/C3, W6
bunny- E40, E42, N1, N2, W3, R000, R30, E04
boat- E33, E35, E37, E39
fish/lily pads- RV42, YR30, BG11, BG90, BG93, BG72/YG05, G09, G46
grass/dirt- YG01, YG03, YG25, YG63, G94/E31, E43, E44
water- B00, B01, B12, B16, B18
sky- B0000, B000, B00
trees- E34, E57, E47, YG21, YG13, YG17, G46

No comments:
Post a Comment