Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Friendship is so weird...

Hey, hey! 

This trio of fashionable friends are from the BFF Girls Find Your Tribe set at Picket Fence Studios, though I think they may be retired now. I'm pretty sure I stamped them up last summer and then they got set aside, finding a spot in that pile of pre-stamped images that I keep on my desk. Finding myself with a limited amount of coloring time the other day, when I flipped through the images and found these, I knew they would be perfect. I find the sketchy nature of these illustrations quite appealing and they lend themselves to more loose and artistic layout designs. Because I wanted the big sentiment to have just as much focus as the girls, I kept the background really light and ethereal, letting it fade to white as it moves across the long mini slimline card front. I'm really glad I finally made time to get this one colored and finally fulfilling its card destiny, LOL!  ;)

Have a good one! 

 

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Picket Fence Studios (BFF Girls Find Your Tribe)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Hello Bluebird nesting deckle mini slimline die
Pear Blossom Press gold and silver gel pens

Sha
rpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
girl 1 skin/hair- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20, R32, YG91, YG93/E21, E23, E29
girl 1 clothes- Y11, Y13, Y21, Y26, C0, T2, T7, W3, W5, W6
girl 2 skin/hair- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20, RV34/B14/YR31, YR27, E29
girl 2 clothes- C00, C2, C3, V12, V15, V17, V09, BV29, C3, C5, YR23, E37, E39
girl 3 skin/hair- E00, E21, E13, E04, R00, R20, YR07/E57/T5, T7, T9

girl 3 clothes- YR15, YR04, YR18, E35, R57, E47
sidewalk/grass- W00, W0, W2, W3, W5/YG0000, YG00, YG01, YG03, YG63, G94

trees- YG00, YG01, G21, YG93, YG95, E44, E47
sky- B0000, B000, B00, 0

 

No comments:

Post a Comment