Hello, hello!
As hot and smokey as it is here in my neck of the woods, I found myself drawn to creating a cool water filled scene when I sat down to create yesterday. Because it has been a while since I've inked up any of the cute Stacey Yacula critters from Purple Onion Designs I pulled out my binder and flipped through it until I found these three adorable swimmers. Iris and Peony are the two mice and Rip is the jumping bear cub. I paired them with the Floating Swim Raft and Tree Line horizon to create the perfect sunny lake scene. They are having so much fun playing in the cool blue water and I kinda wish I could join them, LOL! Anywho, I hope your summer is shaping up to be a bright and happy one.
Thanks for stopping by!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Purple Onion Designs (Iris, Peony, Rip, Floating Swim Raft, Tree Line horizon and Sea-timents set)
ink- Memento rich cocoa and Studio Calico clear blue
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
bear- E31, E53, E55, E57, E44, E47, E49, R30, E04
mice- E40, E41, W1, W3, W4, R000, R30, R02, E04
swimsuits/floatie- Y00, Y11, Y15, Y21, RV02, RV34/C0, C1, C3, Y00, Y02, Y15, Y18/C1, C2, Y17, YR04, YR18/B01, Y13, Y18
dock- N1, N2, N3, C1, C4, E42, E43, E44
water- B00, B01, BG01, BG05, B12, B14, B06
dirt/grass- E30, E31/YG21, YG03, G43, B94, YG63
trees- E35, E44, YG13, YG17, G46
sky- B0000, B000, B00, B01, C0, 0

No comments:
Post a Comment