Good morning!
We sent out the Sweet November Stamps August newsletter over the weekend, which includes the newest digital stamp to be added to the store. This image, that is leading us right into spooky season, is especially dear to me as it was inspired by my Charlie Baby kitty. Charlie Baby has been my little shadow for the past ten years and sadly he went into kidney failure and I had to say goodbye to him last week. I miss his snuggles so much that I wanted to capture that love in this Flying with Charlie digital stamp. It buoys my spirits to know that Charlie can now bring smiles to so many more people so I hope you enjoy this month's freebie and create adorable cards with it. :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November (Flying with Charlie)
stamps- Sweet November (Midnight's Halloween Adventures)
ink- Versafine onyx black
My Favorite Things blueprints die
Pear Blossom Press gold gel pen
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Tim Holtz moon mask
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E21, E35, E57, E47
clothes- W00, W3, E40, E81, YG01, YG93, YG95, YG97, E74, E77, E79, E81, E84, W5, W7, W9, YR21, YR04, YR27
kitty- T4, T5, T7, T10, E93
broom- E31, E34, E44, E41, E42, E43, E44
moon- BV01, G20, BG90, BG93
sky- BV04, BV08, BV29, V17, 100

No comments:
Post a Comment