Monday, September 28, 2026

Don't be a scaredy cat...

Good morning! 

We sent out the Sweet November Stamps September newsletter Saturday night and I did a special sneak peek of this month's free digi during my Live coloring earlier that day over at the Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. A Halloween Stroll is not just one digi but six coordinating images of a little witch being followed by her faithful familiars. I lined them all up on a mini slimline card front and then let my fellow crafters choose the color scheme and background. I love the rust orange and olive green combo of the witches outfit and had so much fun coloring all of the different fur patterns on the cats. The golden field was another great suggestion that lends itself to a beautiful fall day full of magic.  :)

Laters!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler

digital stamps- Sweet November (
A Halloween Stroll)

stamps- Papertrey Ink (sentiment)

ink- Versafine onyx black

Hello Bluebird nesting deckle mini slimline die

Pear Blossom Press gold gel pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

No comments:

Post a Comment