Saturday, September 19, 2026

Holiday release preview at Stamping Bella!

Hi there!

The Holiday release sneak peeks start today at Stamping Bella and over the next couple of days the rest of the team and I will be sharing cards using all of the new stamps that will be available for purchase on Monday, September 21st at noon EST. 

This release is a perfect mix of Halloween and Christmas images that will get you excited for all of the upcoming holiday crafting. I am starting off with a card using the cute Spec-Tacular Pumpkin Stack image, one of three new Spec-Tacular characters. The fun sentiment is also included with the image in the stamp set. Well, I hope you have enjoyed this first sneak peek and I will be back tomorrow with more Stamping Bella cuteness!  :)

Laters! 


Supply list:
cardstock- Simon Says Stamp and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Stamping Bella (
Spec-Tacular Pumpkin Stack)

ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versafine onyx black
Simon Says Stamp scallop die

Sakura stardust glitter pen

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Ranger glossy accents
Copic markers:

pumpkin 1-YR21, YR15, YR07, E07

pumpkin 2- YR31, YR24, YR27, YR04

pumpkin 3- E50, E81, E21, YR30, YR31

leaves/hat- YG01, YG03, YG95, YG97/E74, E77, E79, BV23, BV25, BV29

glasses- Y02, YR23, E47, BG000, C3, C4

dirt/grass- E31, E43, E44, E47/YG21, YG63, G43, G94
stars/leaves- Y13, Y18/Y11, Y38, YG21, YG13, R22, R24, E09

moon- Y0000, G0000, BG90, G20, 0

sky- C00, C0, C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C6, C7, C8

 

No comments:

Post a Comment