Sunday, October 4, 2026

All the treats...

Hey, hey!

Yesterday I colored this fun scene during my Live over on the Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. It uses the Pinata set from the new Halloween Party digi release and we had a great time bringing this cute bear cub and raccoon to life. There were so many great color suggestions but I have to say that my favorite may just be that cloudy grey sky that we did. It really sets the perfect mood for this spooktacular party. After the Live I added a pre-made sentiment strip to complete this happy Halloween card.


I've also got a card using the exclusive Halloween Party Crow digi that you get when you purchase the Halloween Party bundle deal. He's a cute addition to the rest of the party crew and he's ready to have a good time! 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It

digital stamps- Sweet November (
Halloween Party Pinata)

Simon Says Stamp sentiment strips

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Sakura stardust glitter pen

Spectrum Noir clear glitter pen

Copic markers:

Sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Catherine Pooler

digital stamps- Sweet November (Halloween Party Crow, Halloween Party Pumpkin Carving and
Halloween Party Pinata)
Simon Says Stamp sentiment strip

My Favorite Things deckle stax

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

Sorry, I didn't keep a list


No comments:

Post a Comment