TGIF!
I continue to work my way through all of the scenes that I stamped up using the Great Outdoors release at Hello Bluebird. This mini slimline scene features the hedgie, owl and squirrel from the Happy Trails set. All three are standing or jumping on rocks so I instantly saw them crossing a forest stream. Knowing that I would be coloring in the water and forest background by hand I just added a few flowers from the Summer Joy set in the foreground. That's all I really needed to get me going with the rest of the scene. It came together pretty closely to how I imagined it and I'm really happy with this card. The sentiment is from the Which Way set and I stamped it on a scratch piece of the same card stock that I used for the card base, then popped it up with foam adhesive. I think I'm half way through all of the scenes that I stamped with this release now and I can't wait to get to the next one!
Have a great weekend! :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Hello Bluebird (Happy Trails, Summer Joy and Which Way)
ink- Memento rich cocoa
Hello Bluebird nesting mini slimline deckle die
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
stream/rocks- G20, B000, B00, B21, B52/N2, T3, W4, C5
trees/background- E53, E34, E43/E55, E31, E43, E44/E55, E57, E44/YG11, G43
grass/dirt- G20, YG21, YG03, YG63, G94/E30, E31, E44
flowers- YG17, G46, Y13, Y18, V05, V06, Y04
hedgie/backpack/canteen- E30, E31, E34, E23, E43, E44, R30, E04/Y17, YR04, YG27/C2, C4, C5
owl/backpack/camera- E40, E41, E42, E43, W3, E55, E57, Y32, YR24, R000, R30/YG25, YG67/Y13, Y17, YR24, E47/B00, C4, T6, T10
squirrel/backpack- E50, E41, E42, E15, E08, E17, E18, E47, R000, R30/BG45, BG49, BG78, YG06


0 comments:
Post a Comment