Saturday, September 12, 2026

Hey there, boo-tiful...

Hello!

It's time for a new Scenic Saturday card over on the Bellariffic blog. Last time I used Fall themed images from the latest digital release and today I put together a cute Halloween scene using more of those Littles digi sets, Littles Halloween Characters and Littles Haunted House and Decor.

As soon as I got these Littles as digis I couldn't wait to super-size the haunted house from the Littles Haunted House and Decor set. Being able to enlarge it to the point of it taking up the entire card front gave me a whole new perspective to play with. I then sized the adorable witch and ghost from the Littles Halloween Characters set to reside both inside and outside the house. The extra bats and jack o'lantern add even more whimsy to this too-cute-to-spook scene. The color palette is pretty traditional for Halloween with the purples, greens and orange though I couldn't resist adding a pop of pink with the witch's hair for a fun twist. Once again, I hope this inspires you to really play with all of the great digital stamps in the store and see all of the different looks you can create with them. :)

Before I go, don't miss out on the FREE SHIPPING for orders over $50 that is going on this weekend. International orders will also get a $9.99 shipping discount on orders over $75 through midnight September 13th. Stay crafty my friends!

 

Supply list:
cardstock- Simon Says Stamp and Copic X-Press It

digital stamps- Stamping Bella (
Littles Halloween Characters and Littles Haunted House and Decor)

Simon Says Stamp sentiment strips

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2

sharpie extra fine white pen
Sakura stardust glitter pen

Copic markers:

skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20

hair/clothes- RV52, RV55, RV99/C5, C7, C9, YG01, YG25, G07, V04, V09, E81, YR04, YR18

pumpkin- Y17, YR04, YR18, E84, Y00, Y11

bats- E31, E43, E44, W5, W7, W9, E93

house- N1, N2, N4, N6, N8, YG0000, YG00, E55, E44, E47, BV34, BV25, BV29, T3, T5, T8, BV17, BV08, BV29, C3, C6
ghost- YG0000, YG00, FYG1, FYG2

dirt/grass- E42, E43, E44/YG03, YG63, G94


 

0 comments: