TGIF!
Sorry for my absence folks, I have been struggling all week to get Blogger to upload my photos. It's been quite frustrating but fingers crossed that I am back in business now, LOL!
I'm just in time to share the card I made using the first of the Spooky Season Spooktacular special digis that will be coming out every Friday for the next few weeks. Just like our Fae-bruary challenges, each digi coincides with a week long challenge that will be announced in the Sweet November Stamps Facebook group. Participating in each week's challenge will earn you a unique exclusive free digi. It's going to be a fun time as we head into the spookiest time of the year. Say Boo is a cute little ghost popping out of a jack o'lantern and the sentiment I used here comes with the image. So I hope you grab this cutie and join us over the next few weeks for some Halloween crafting and digi prizes!
Later gators!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November (Say Boo)
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
ghost- YR30, YR31, YR21, W0, W1, W2, W3, W5, W8, W10
pumpkin- Y00, Y11, Y02, YR21, YR12, YR15, YR04, YR07, YR09, W2, W3, W4, W5, W7
ground- Y000, Y00, YG93, YG95, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49
sky- T8, T9, T10, 100


0 comments:
Post a Comment