Saturday, September 26, 2026

Rosemary by your garden gate...

Hello!

I'm back on the Bellariffic blog with more Halloween fun for this week's Scenic Saturday card at Stamping Bella. The new Holiday release that just hit the store has a great variety of new Halloween stamps to choose from and I opted to ink up the lovely Uptown Girl Witchy Sisters.

This beautiful pair of witches also come with a classic quote from the Practical Magic movie and I really wanted to make sure I had room to include it on the card. This led me to stamping everything on a long slimline card front, first the quote, then the witches above it and finally I stamped the older Garden Backdrop after masking the witches. Once the mask was removed I was left with a scene that I could color to match back to the quote. I added rosemary and lavender in front of the fence and made the roses red, just like the ones in the movie. The Witchy Sisters were colored to match their outfits in the final scenes of the movie and I added some magic sparkles swirling around the broom using a white pen. While this scene may not have traditional Halloween spookiness, I think it is full of the enchantment that encompasses this special season. 

Stay crafty my friends!

 

Supply list:
cardstock- Simon Says Stamp and Copic X-Press It

stamps- Stamping Bella (
Uptown Girl Witchy Sisters and Garden Backdrop)

ink- Memento tuxedo black

Mama Elephant slimline die

sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:

skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20

hair 1- YR21, YR15, YR27, E18

hair 2- E35, E57, E47, E79

clothes- E40, E81, Y17, YR04, YR18, C5, C7, C9, T5, T7, T9

broom- E31, E34, E44, Y23, YR23, E35, V25, V17

gate/flowers- E40, E81, E43/G24, G46/G43, G46, V22, V25, V15, V17/RV25, RV29, RV99, YG17, YG67
sky- BG10, B60, B63, B32, B66

dirt/grass/trees- E31, E34, E35, E44, E47/YG03, G43, YG63, G94
/G24, G85

 

0 comments: