Wednesday, September 30, 2026

So sweet it's scary...

Hey, hey!

During the Stamping Bella Holiday release weekend I hosted a bonus Live coloring over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. I stamped up the adorable Bundle Girl Witchy and Kitty because the Bundle Girls are some of my absolute favorite SB stamps. Their simple caps and dresses are the perfect place to have some fun adding prints and patterns to really dress them up and that is just what we did with this little witch. Not only did we add a decorative band to her cap but we also created a Halloween inspired plaid on her dress. Once the witch and her kitty were all colored up we created the spooky night scene by hand and a bit of airbrushing for the sky and moon. The sentiment stamped at the bottom of the card is also included with the Bundle Girl and I left that area white so it would stand out against the dark scene. After the Live I tied some black and silver baker's twine around the card front as a nice finishing touch.  :)

Thanks for stopping by! 


 
 

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler

stamps- Stamping Bella (
Bundle Girl Witchy and Kitty)

ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versafine onyx black

My Favorite Things die

Tim Holtz moon mask

Baker's Twine

Sakura stardust glitter pen

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

0 comments: