Thursday, March 20, 2014

Hi...

Hi guys!

Apparently I needed to take a bit of a blogging break this past week. Life wasn't any busier than usual but for some reason I had a hard time getting into the crafty room. Happily, I'm feeling rejuvenated now and ready to jump right back into crafting and posting. :)

I guess you could say this card is my way of baby stepping back into everything. These now retired Kettos from Stamping Bella are still a favorite and since Madeline here was so quick to color she was just what I needed to get back into the swing of things. It also helped that she was already stamped and like everything else on this card, was pulled out of the mess on my desk. I even chose to use washi tape instead of pattern paper... shocker! ;)
And I think that sequins may just be my new embellishment love. The only thing that would make me happier is if they came in a few more smaller sizes so that I could really sprinkle 'em like my pearls and gems. But that is just nit picking really, I'm still smitten with them and predict that I'll be using them quite a bit in the near future. 

Alrighty then, I'll talk at'cha later!  

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
stamp- Stamping Bella (Madeline Ketto)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Prima shabby tote
Studio Calico ombre washi tape
Basic Grey fabric yo-yos
Doodlebug and Studio Calico sequins
Pebbles rub-on sentiment
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E31, E35, E57, E49
clothes- Y13, Y35, Y38, Y000, BG10, BG11, R24, R29, E09, YG11, G0000
background- BG0000

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oooh this is very pretty. Love the use of the sequins and the fabric yo yos on here too!! what a very fresh Spring feel going on here for the 1st day of Spring!! So happy to find you here this morning too!! I finally made another post on my blog last night too. Hopefully after this coming weekend I will start to be more crafty. Going out of town this weekend for a car show we are entering in. Have a Fabulous day doll!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

So glad to see you back. This little sweetheart has the skinniest legs ever, lol. She's so cute. These sequins are becoming all the rage. Love the bottles they come in. I agree they should have some smaller sizes, which I'm sure they've been hearing from everyone. Hugs.

Lau W said...

Oh so adorable card Amy !
xxx

WickedPixie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this CAS and still totally Amy card!!!!