Friday, January 30, 2015

Dazzling day...

Hellooo Friday!

Is everybody workin' for the weekend? I'll be busy working through most of it, though with the Seahawks in the Superbowl again it feels like the entire state of Washington will be shutting down during the big game. I myself am not a sports fan so I'll be finding other things to spend my Sunday doing far away from the madness. 

My card today is for the Tiddly Inks Frosty Feeling challenge. I've had Skater Wryn printed out and waiting to get on a card for ages so this was just the challenge I needed to make her happy. I colored her up to match the Snow Fun paper from Simple Stories... have I said how much I love those 4x6 cut a part papers? All you need is one little panel and it creates a quick and easy yet great looking background. It's like it does all of the design work for me, LOL! All I had to add was an old favorite... baker's twine, and a new favorite... sequins, and this card was done.  :)

Ok, have a great weekend and I'll catch up with you on Monday.  :)    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Simple Stories (Snow Fun)
digital stamp- Tiddly Inks (Skater Wryn)
stamp- Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Versafine onyx black and Prima old road
The Twinery twine
Doodlebug sequins
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- YR30, YR31, E50, E34
clothes- B00, B01, B41, BG72, B34, B37, B39, YG00, YG03, YG95, E40, E41, 0, E3, E5, E7, C1, C3 

6 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

This is Awesome looking! !!! I love it! !!
Well we love sports so we will be watching the Super Bowl even though none of our teams made it!!! Have a wonderful crafty weekend! !!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

theCook said...

Absolutely love this paper! Love anything woodgrain, but woodgrain plus snowflakes is even better!

Marianne said...

Love this, Amy!
I guess I will be working a few hours to make sure I finish my current translation job before the deadline on Monday, but after having had to work for 2 consutive weekends to make up for the week I lost due to a bad cold at the beginning of January, I'm also hoping to get a little play time.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Marianne x

Jane said...

What a great card, I love the DP you used - fantastic backdrop for your image!
Jane

Annette said...

Fabulous colouring. I love your Wryn and her hair is gorgeous. Fab background too.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
The Sugar Bowl Challenge,
Tiddly Inks
Without Words Challenge and
As You Like It Challenge.


Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oooh, this is fabby. Loving the hair combo. Thanks so much for joining our Frosty Challenge at Tiddly Inks x