Thursday, April 30, 2015

Thinking of you...

Good morning! 

Another quick post today as I am already on the run. This super cute digital stamp is called 'Lady Bug and Me' and it's from A Day for Daisies. I couldn't resist this sweet duo when I spotted them in the shop and just had to get them on a card for the Lace challenge that is currently happening. Something about their pose had me wanting to keep the scene kind of peaceful and serene so I chose to ink the cloudy background with Scattered Straw instead of a blue ink to make it look like dawn or dusk. Then I lucked out and found this scrap of paper that had a great ladybug print on it which was perfect. After that the card came together super quickly. :)

Well, I've really got to go now so thanks for stopping by and I shall see you all tomorrow!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Basic Grey  (Serendipity)
digital stamp- A Day for Daisies (Lady Bug and Me)
stamp- Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Versafine onyx black, Tim Holtz scattered straw distress and Colorbox creamy brown
American Crafts lace
Sticko ladybug stickers
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, BV20
hair- E84, E87, E89
clothes- Y000, Y11, Y17, G000
branch- E30, E53, E33, RV10, RV11, RV13, E50, E51, 0, YG00, G43, YG67
ladybug- R24, R46, R89, C6, 100