Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Love is in the air...

Hey there!

It was hard narrowing down which cute Valentine digi I wanted to use for the current 'All my love' challenge over at A Day For Daisies but I finally settled on this Cute Delivery Fairy. She's so special, intently watching as each of her hearts falls down through the clouds to just the right recipient. I pulled all of my Copic markers from the photo inspiration that was provided thus the decision to shake things up and give this fairy some pretty pink hair. I used the very cool cloud border dies from MFT to give Delivery Fairy a heavenly home to reside in. All in all another simple Valentine that I am so happy with. 

Alrighty, I'm outta here. Have a good one!  :) 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Authentique
digital stamp- A Day for Daisies (Cute Delivery Fairy)
stamp- Verve (sentiment)
ink- Versafine onyx black
My Favorite Things stitched cloud dies
Kaiser Craft gems
Ranger Glossy Accents
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, BV20
hair- RV13, RV14, R35, RV29, R89
clothes- RV10, RV21, RV13, BV20
wings- E50, E81, 0, BV20
hearts- R35, R46, R89

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh this is very Pretty!!!!! Loving all the Valentine cuteness the past several posts!!!! With all these Birthday celebrations we have been attending my Valentine making has suffered!!! Have a GREAT day doll!
hugs, Heidi

Tracey Ann said...

Wow... what a lovely valentine gift this would be! Great layout, coloring (love her hair color!), and another perfect sentiment. Such a sweet card!

Julie D. Richards said...

Another beautiful valentines card.

Juliana said...

OOOOH!
I love your coloring!! Her hair, her dress, HER WINGS!!
Beautifully done!

Thanks for playing along with us at A Day for Daisies!!

Jen Leeflang said...

How cute - I love her red hair! Thanks for joining us for our challenge over at A Day for Daisies = we'd love to see you again soon!
love
Jen Leeflang
ADFD DT