Thursday, May 26, 2016

You are pawesome...

Good morning!

The deadline for the 'anything odd' Facebook challenge really snuck up on me but I was able to whip together a CAS card for it just in the nick of time. I've had the Tia and Fluffy digi printed out for a while and I figured this was the perfect time to get them colored and on a card. I returned to my tried and true background put together using different scraps of pattern paper which also sped up the card making process. I love the interaction between these two sweet characters 'cause it reminds me of afternoons sitting outside with my own kitties coming and saying hello.  :)

Ok then, time for me to get ready for the day. Have a good one! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon (Summertime), Doodlebug (grass), KI Memories (purple stripe)
digital stamp- Some Odd Girl (Tia and Fluffy)
stamp- Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Versafine onyx black
Divine Twine   
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E21, E11, E04, R00, R20
lips- R22
eyes- E15, E47, BG000, 0
hair- Y32, YR21, E35, E37
clothes- B34, B97, B99, V05, V06, V69, YG00, YG25, YG17
fluffy- T1, T2, T3, T4, T6

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my this is really really cute!!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

Love the communication going on between these two! Such beautiful coloring!

Julie D. Richards said...

Absolutely purrrrfect.