Friday, February 9, 2018

Halfway there...

TGIF!

I'm rounding out this week of cards with a darling Dreamerland Crafts stamp called Pull Me Along. This angelic little gal with her proud piglet had me at hello and I couldn't wait to color them into a pretty spring scene. It was so refreshing to pull out all the pretty pinks and greens and just go crazy creating their happy world. Even though the trees around my town still aren't budding I wanted these two to be enjoying the sweet scent of cherry blossoms during their stroll. As I was coloring I didn't really know what I was going to do sentiment wise but as I flipped through one of my sentiment binders this Simon Says stamp caught my eye. I really like how it plays with that tiny piglet happily pulling his friend along in that wagon. Can I just step into this card and join them in the sunshine? LOL! 

Well, thanks so much for stopping by this week and have a super crafty weekend! :) 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Papertrey Ink
stamps- Dreamerland Crafts (Pull Me Along), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento desert sand and Studio Calico blush crush and doc brown
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20, R21
hair- YR30, E51, Y23, E34
dress/wings- RV10, RV14, E81, E50, 0
wagon- E41, E42, E44, C0, C1, C3, C6, W5, W8
flowers- RV02, RV13, Rv63, V05, Y04, Y17, YG00, YG03, YG95
piglet/harness- YR000, YR00, E21, W00, W1, W2, W6, E55, E57
path- E30, E31, E34, W6
grass- YG00, YG03, YG11, YG17
sky- B0000
cherry trees- R01, R30, RV42, R83, E23

5 comments:

Christine Dol said...

Honestly you make these images come to life...beautifully done!

Debbie L said...

Adorable card and I love the sentiment. Beautifully done, as always.

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my goodness!!!! This came out Amazingly Awesome looking!!!!! Brooke adores this stamp a lot !!! The scene you created is just breath takingly Beautiful!!!!!!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

OMGoodness, too darn adorable. I love everything you do. Thank you for the get well wishes. Hugs.

Danni said...

Squeal!! Oh my goodness, Amy!! This is just so darn amazing and cute and adorable and awesome!! I just LOVE this!