Thursday, January 3, 2019

Warmest wishes for your winter birthday...

Good morning! 

I've got a fun birthday card to share today using one of the super cute little foxes from the Like a Crafty Fox set by Picket Fence Studios. Because I didn't have a whole lot of time to get crafty with this I figured it was the perfect time to play with pretty papers again, which I gotta say... it felt pretty good. So I let this cool birch wood print do most of the work for me and I simply had to color up the fox, sign and balloon die cut. It doesn't get much more quick and easy than that. ;)

Alrighty friends, I'm back to work today and it's supposed to be a nasty one weather wise. I just hope it isn't freezing rain when I'm out walking the dogs. 

Later gators!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Echo Park
stamps- Picket Fence Studios (Like a Crafty Fox), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento london fog and tuxedo black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
My Favorite Things balloon die
embroidery thread
Copic markers:
fox- E50, E41, C00, C1, C3, C6, 0
snow- C0, C1, BG10
sign- W3, W5
balloon- R43, R27, R39, R59, R89

1 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

What a cute little fox. Perfect paper for a quickie. Hugs.