Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Have a sweet Christmas...

Olo!

On Sunday I thought it would be fun to go Live over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page with this Christmas baking scene that I put together using stamps from the new Stacey Yacula Home for the Holidays collection at Purple Onion Designs. The whole card was built around The Bakers, a fox and hedgehog duo making cookies for Santa. With a bit of masking I added the Baking Accessories as well as some images from the older Sweet Shop set to both the table and the space behind them. I also masked in the bottoms of the stools from the Lori and Marc stamps beneath the table so my bakers had something to stand on. The first thing I did during the Live was to free hand in the kitchen background, creating a countertop for the extra accessories to rest on. We played with a lot of different earth tones throughout this scene and the red wallpaper continues the warm and cozy feel. Green and gold accents help add to the holiday color scheme and once everything was all colored I did one last bit of masking to add the sprinkling of flour beneath the cookie dough being rolled out. I'm so pleased with how this card came together and I had a great time creating it with some of my fellow crafters keeping me company.    

Now don't forget that the 30% OFF bundle deal is still going on until November 12th, just incase you are feeling like you need the entire new collection.;)

Laters!   


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Purple Onion Designs (The Bakers, Baking Accessories, Lori and Marc and Sweet Shop Set), My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Ranger glossy accents

gold pen

Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:

Sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here