Monday, January 6, 2014

Birthday wishes...

Good morning!

Today I'm playing along in the first Some Odd Girl challenge for the new year called Tag, You're It. I've had Giddy Tia printed out for awhile now and I thought that a fun birthday card would suit her quite nicely. And the tag theme seemed to fit with birthday gift giving too so I grabbed a scrap of bright and colorful paper and turned it into a quick tag. As always I pulled my Copic colors for Tia from that striped paper and since I was doing a bit of stamping in the background I also pulled my ink colors from the paper as well. It's a pretty CAS design but I think the pops of color against the white background are the eye catcher here. :)

Well, thanks for stopping by and I hope your week is off to a great start.
Laters!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- We R Memorykeepers (Vintage Blue)
digital stamp- Some Odd Girl (Giddy Tia)
stamps- Papertrey Ink (Birthday Style)
ink- Colorbox pink pastel, razzberry, blue lagoon, Technique Tuesday lime green and iris
Li'l Inkers stitched rectangle die
ribbon
Kaiser Craft gems
Sharpie white marker
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, R12, E13
hair- E21, E23, E27
eyes- YG93, E34, BG000
clothes- RV63, RV66, RV69, B37, B39, BV29, G00, G12, BG32, C5, C7, C9

12 comments:

Jane said...

Great card, love the off set design!

A Little Bit of Lovely said...

Very cute! The colorful tag sets it off to me

Heidi Brawley said...

Fabulous Birthday card!!! Love SOG too! In fact you are the one who introduced SOG to me!!! Good Luck on the challenge! Have a Wonderful Week!!
hugs,Heidi & Brooke

Danni said...

Really love this! So neat how the tag and Tia pop off the card!! Fabulous job!

Julie D. Richards said...

I think it's perfect. I love CAS cards.

Unknown said...

OH WOW! This is adorable! LOVE the way you used the tag behind her and the fun colors. Thanks for joining the SOG challenge this month!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Super cute! Love the image and the fun colors.

chrilvian said...

adorable

Marilyn said...

Super cute! And your colouring is gorgeous!!!

Bev said...

Adorable card. Love the colors.

Katie said...

So cute Amy with amazing coloring as always! So glad you joined us over at Some Odd Girl this month :)

Unknown said...

Adorable card. Love how your tag comes off the side of the paper!

Thanks for joining us at SOG. Hope to see you next month!

Jenn
DT