Friday, January 31, 2014

Thanks a million...

Olo!

Winter finally caught up with us the past few days, there's nothing like digging your car out from under several inches of snow early in the morning. If you couldn't tell, that was said in my best sarcastic tone. ;)
Oh well, I should just be happy it held off this late into the season. If I'm lucky this will be all we get and spring will be right around the corner... it is the last day of January after all. 

Ok, whine about the weather is officially over. Moving on to my card for today... it's another Greeting Farm girlie from the Night Out set. This one is a bit fancier than the last one I inked up, what with her glitzy earrings and clutch. And since she looked like a million bucks I thought it would be clever to pair her up with that "thanks a million" sentiment. When I started coloring her it was with the intention of entering her into the red, white, and blue challenge but I just couldn't stick to that patriotic color scheme so I ended up finding that pretty blue floral instead. All in all, I'm liking how this one came together. :)

TGIF and have a great weekend my friends!  

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon (Cherry Hill and Detours)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Miss Anya Night Out), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black, and Prima shabby tote
Prima flowers
Kaiser Kraft pearls and gems
EK Success border punch
silver thread
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E50, E51, E53
clothes- B04, B06, B37, B39, C0, C1, C2

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE.....soooo Adorable!!!! Really love her and your Fabulous card!!! Ewe sorry to hear about the snow! Yuck!! This weather sure has been whacky this year! Have a wonderful weekend doll!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Adorable card. Strange weather this year.

scrapn_momof2 said...

Fantastic card!! She's colored beautifully!

Laura Love said...

Awww! This is super cute! I really love the papers and colors you chose!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is gorgeous.