Wednesday, April 23, 2014

You will be missed...

Olo!

We've had a totally fabulous UPS delivery lady for years and she is retiring this week so I thought it would be nice to make her a personalized card. While many will miss her smiling face as she dropped off our packages, I think the neighborhood pups may miss her most of all. She was always ready with a treat and not a single wagging tail was ever left out. Heck, I'm pretty sure she even new most of their names as well, LOL! 
It also gave me a great excuse to ink up this little truck stamp set that I got recently. All I needed to go along with it was a "Delivery Anya". So I grabbed Picture Perfect Anya for her head and altered Twirl Anya's shirt just a bit until I had the perfect Anya for my card.

Alrighty, time for me to tackle another busy day.
Laters!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Making Memories (Paperie)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Twirl Anya, Picture Perfect Anya), Papertrey Ink (Special Delivery set), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black, Prima shabby tote
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
Littlest Pet Shop stickers
Smooch silver
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- YR30, YR31, YR24, E35
clothes/truck- E40, E44, E47, E49, BG000, BG01, 0, Y15, Y17

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG!!!! She is going to LOVE this!!
I know I do!! Love your altering as always!!! Those Pet Shop stickers are sooo cute too!
Have a Wonderful day doll!!
hugs,Heidi & Brooke

Nancy Thomas said...

So cute Amy and perfect for the UPS lady. She is going to love it.

Rhonda Miller said...

This is such a cute card. I love the cute LPS puppies. Too cute.

gobeagirl said...

First let me just say that I love the story of your UPS lady. She.must really be a great person. Our UPS guy at home isn't that friendly. Second, I am sure you are going to make her cry and make her day as well. This card is just so adorable and I must say it is just PERFECT for her. You are so sweet my friend. Hugs Lisa