Friday, February 6, 2015

luv u 2...

TGIF my crafty peeps!

Even though the boy card challenge is all wrapped up over at The Greeting Farm I ended up doing one more this week. Initially I had debated between Space Ian and Heart Ian for my entry so when I saw Heart Ian still sitting on my desk I figured now was as good as time as any to get him on a card too. I didn't have much of a plan until I came across this iPhone stamp and text bubbles and the idea of catching a glimpse at Ian's text messages would be fun and different. This was actually the  first time I'd inked up this phone set and I have to say that I was a bit disappointed that it didn't include more blank text bubbles in both directions that could be customized. Since I had typed up my own text I ended up having to cut the sentiments out of a few text bubbles just so that I could use them. Ah well, it all came together in the end and it looks like Ian has a date for Valentine's Day... LOL. :)

Time for me to sign off for the weekend. 
See ya Monday!

 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Pebbles (We Go Together)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Heart Ian), Hero Arts (LOL)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine clear
Zing black embossing powder
Memory Box surely stitched circle die
My Mind's Eye enamel dots
Copic Spica glitter pen
Silver Smooch
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E23, E25, E47, E49
clothes- T4, T6, W00, E40, 0, B91, B93, B95, B97, E81, R05, R08,E07, T8, T10