Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Hello beautiful...

Mornin'! 

I've had that little scrap of old Chatterbox floral print paper for ages and even as small as it is I could never bring myself to chuck it in the garbage. Yesterday I finally decided to build a card around it once and for all. So I grabbed Blush Bebe from TGF, she's another Blush Society digi that I masked off her sad eyes and drew in new wide open eyes. I colored this pretty girl to match the paper, which just so happens to be one of my most fave color combos. I also used one of the new clear sentiment sets and coordinating die from TGF as well. The hello die was cut out twice, once in white and once in brown then I just cut them both in half so that the sentiment changed color as it went across the background. It's a simple CAS card and I am so happy with how it all came together.  :)

Alrighty, time for me to scoot my boot! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Chatterbox
digital stamp- The Greeting Farm (Blush Bebe)
stamp- The Greeting Farm (Hello & Smile set)
ink- Versafine onyx black
The Greeting Farm hello die
Lawn Fawn stitched border die
Studio Calico sequins
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, R32
hair- E55, E57, E47
clothes- B41, B23, B45, YG21, YG95, E40, E41, 0, E44, E74, E77, YR21, YR12, YR14

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh this is sooo very pretty! !!! Love her new eyes!!!
Hugs, Heidi

Tracey Ann said...

The sentiment in both papers is such a great idea. And, when I grow up, I wanna color hair JUST LIKE YOU!! :)