Monday, April 4, 2016

With Love...

Good morning!

It was a gorgeous weekend here in my neck of the woods, the sun was shining and it felt so good to just get outside and enjoy it all. Which made it hard to spend time in the crafty room if I'm honest. Luckily, I was pretty productive on Friday and made a card for the "Add Glitter" challenge that is currently going on over at A Day For Daisies. I printed out the lovely Delicate Fairy of Flowers digi onto vintage cream cardstock and colored her up to match this soft and subtle floral paper. It's always an experiment when coming up with the right Copics to match a certain shade and doing her dress is one of the rare times when I feel like I've nailed it on the very first try. I can't even tell you how happy I am with how she turned out. To fit the challenge I added Wink of Stella glitter pen to her wings and Sakura Stardust pen for the pixie dust floating around her. Unfortunately the photo just doesn't pick up the sparkle well at all, but I swear it is there. :)

Alrighty, talk at'cha later!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink vintage cream
papers- Echo Park (woodgrain), Making Memories (green), unknown (floral)
vellum
digital stamp- A Day for Daisies (Delicate Fairy of Flowers)
stamp- Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Tim Holtz tiny attacher
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
Hazel and Ruby sequins
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Sakura stardust glitter pen
heart doily die    
Copic markers:
skin- E50, E51, E21, E13, E71, R00, R20
hair- YR30, YR31, YR24
dress- BG90, B91, BV20, BV23
wings- B0000, BV000, B60
grass- YG61, G43, G24, G46
sky- B0000, 0

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Ohhh this is so very Beautiful! !!!
Love the colors! !!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Dotty Jo said...

Stunning! I love the colours, Jo x

Jen Leeflang said...

Your soft and gentle colour palette is beautiful! Thanks for adding glitter and entering our current challenge at A Day for Daisies. We hope to see you again soon!
Jen Leeflang
ADFD DT