Saturday, April 30, 2016

Rain on your parade...

Hello, hello! 

It's May 1st and that means today is all about a brand new Farm Fresh Challenge at The Greeting Farm! As you know, a new challenge is issued at the beginning of every month over on the TGF blog and this time around it is...  'Swing Into Spring'. This theme is loaded with possibilities, inspiration can come from spring time color schemes, spring activities or even the unpredictable spring weather. All you have to do is ink up a character from the TGF store that best encapsulates your interpretation of the theme and you could win a $50 gift certificate!

For my card I inked up the sassy Creeper Riley because her hoodie looked like it would make for the perfect rain slicker. I guess that makes it pretty obvious that I pulled inspiration for my card from our spring weather. It's a safe bet that we will get our share of passing rain showers this time of year and I love how Riley's attitude kinda says, "Wet hair? Don't care." Nothing is bringing this girl down and I think that makes for a perfect stay positive kind of card. :) 

Alrighty friends, have fun with this one. I can't wait to see what you create!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Heidi Swapp
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Creeper Riley), My Favorite Things (Distressed Patterns), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black and Studio Calico glass slipper
My Favorite Things double stitched rectangle die
Queen & Co dots
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E71, R00, R20
hair- E30, E33, E35, E47
eyes- B66
eyeshadow- W0, W2, G000
clothes- Y00, Y04, Y15, Y19, V20, V22, V28, BV29, BG90, G000, G00, W0, W2, W4, W6, W9

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous card, Jo x

Tracey Ann said...

Fantastic eyes in contrast with her yellow hoodie... and the sentiment with her... love! The attitude that you portrayed with this darling creeper... is so awesome!