Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Oceans of love...

Olo!

So yesterday I shared my card using the demure little fairy and today I've got a card featuring her coy counterpart from the Little Mermaids set. I wanted this sweet siren to inhabit her own small spot of the ocean so I grabbed a couple of Lawn Fawn stamp sets to help me build the scene. I needed a rock for her to sit on as well as a crabby friend to come and visit. The watery background was done using a cotton ball and three different ink colors, the dreamy effect it adds to the card totally suits this wee mermaid don't you think? I really enjoy how well these minis lend themselves to CAS style cards... they may be tiny but they have a big impact!  ;)

Later gators!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Little Mermaids set), Lawn Fawn (Fintastic Friends set, Mermaid For You set, Life is Good set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black, Studio Calico buttercup, glass slipper and clear blue
Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die
Ranger liquid pearls
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- Y11, E50, Y32, YR31
tail- V000, V04, V05, B00, B21, Y000
flower- R32, R14
rock- C00, BV20, BV23
sand- E30, E41, E42, E43
seaweed- YG00, YG03, YG17
crab/shells- R20, R32, R14, E81, E50, E23, Y13, Y21, Y26, B60, V000

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe it's a Fintastic looking scene! !! Love the use of other stamps to build a scene.
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

I love the scene you created. Adore the crab, lol.

Tracey Ann said...

Beautiful background... adorable card Amy!