Monday, August 29, 2016

Life is meant to be enjoyed...

Hello and good morning!

So this past weekend wasn't as sunny as I had hoped it would be so there was no pool time in my days. Still, I didn't think that this cool little Pure Innocence should miss out on the opportunity to chillax under the end of summer sun. She's called Fun in the Sun and I love how this stamp adds a bird's eye perspective to the card. I did do a tiny bit of altering by lengthening her pigtails so that they trailed down into the water. I based the layout loosely on the current sketch challenge, just flipping the sketch on it's side and tilting her air mattress a bit so she wasn't so straight horizontal. It's a simple CAS card but I think it sums up these last lazy days of summer to a 'T'.  :)

Talk at'cha tomorrow crafty peeps! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- Karen Foster
stamps- My Favorite Things (Fun in the Sun Pure Innocence)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Tim Holtz Distress peacock feathers and mermaid lagoon
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E50, E21, E13, R00, R20
hair- YR31, YR24, E99
swimsuit- YR30,Y35, Y38, 0
hair bobbers- RV25, RV29, YG03
pool floatie- RV00, RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29
beach ball- YG0000, YG00, YG03, B00, B32, B24, 0
  

5 comments: