Friday, December 30, 2016

Have a magical winter...

TGIF! 

It's hard to believe another year has come and gone. A lot of good has happened and some less than great moments as well. Still, there isn't much for me to complain about so I shall call it a win. On the crafty card making front I made a lot of cards this year and had a great time doing it but it still feels like I didn't even create half of the ideas that I had. So many great stamps to choose from, so little time, LOL! Here's to another crafty and creative trip around the sun. :)
For my final card of 2016 I decided to ink up the Frosty Fairy Friends set from Lawn Fawn. It had been sitting on my desk during the entire Christmas card making season but it always got bumped for something else. As I was cleaning up and putting away all the Christmas goodies I couldn't bring myself to pack them up until after I got these sweet fairies on a card. As it often does, inspiration came from looking through my paper stash. I found the beautiful Winter Wonderland papers from Simple Stories and I knew it was a perfect fit. I just love the soft pretty colors of this collection and can't wait to use it again soon. Now I'm glad these fairies had to wait before finding their snowy home. 

Now a big thank you to all of my blog followers... thanks for sticking with me for another crazy year of coloring and card making! I am so blessed to have a hobby that I love and so many amazing fellow crafters to share it with. Here's to a fantastic 2017!
 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- Simple Stories (Winter Wonderland)
stamps- Lawn Fawn (Frosty Fairy Friends set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and espresso truffle
My Favorite Things stitched label die
My Favorite Things snowflake doily die
Kaiser Craft gems
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair 1- YR30, YR31, E34
hair- 2- E21, E23, E29
clothes- BG70, BG72, W2, W5, E81
scarf 1- YG91, YG93, YG97
scarf 2- R30, R11, R12, E04
wings- B0000, 0
house- E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, YG91, YG93, C0, C2, C5, T1, T5, YR31, Y11
sky- B0000, BG70, 0

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Eeek !!!This is soooooooo Fairy CUTE!!!!! I totally LOVE this set!!! It is my 2nd Favorite set by Lawn Fawn this yr!!!! The Mermaid for you set was my #1 Fave set this year!!!! LOVE that snowflake you used on here too!!!!! Brooke and I are sooo very grateful to have you as a Crafty Friend!!!!I wish the miles between were a lot less!!! Here's to another Mermazing year and we wish you a Super Duper Fabulous 2017!!!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Sweetness. Looking forward in some ways to 2017 as 2016 took my fur baby Buffy. I'll miss her forever.

Tracey Ann said...

Lovely card to close the year. Thank you, Amy, for all your inspiration in 2016. What a gift it is to open your blog each morning! Here's to a fabulous and creative 2017! Happy New Year! :)