Friday, December 9, 2016

Peace, joy and mad love...

TGIF!

I've always loved the idea of Mrs. Claus doing her thing up at the North Pole. Heck, the song Mrs. Santa Claus by Nat King Cole has long been on my personal Christmas play list. So you can imagine how excited I was to add these adorable stamps from Impronte d'Autore to my collection. I paired up the Babba Bucato of Mrs. Claus with the Panni Stesi clothesline stamp and drew in the pole to connect the two. I thought the sentiment I paired with this industrious little lady was a fun choice because you know it takes mad love to wash someone else's dirty drawers day after day, LOL! ;)

Alrighty, gotta go get ready for work. Have a great weekend everybody!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon 
stamps- Impronte d'Autore (Babba Bucato and Panni Stesi), Mama Elephant (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things Basic Edgers Die
Making Memories paper poinsettia and brad
Pink Fresh sequins
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- C00, C0, C1, C2, C4
dress- YG03, YG25, YG67, E49
santa suit- R14, R27, R46, R89, E40, E41, E81, 0
clothesline/basket- E31, E34
snow/sky- BG0000, B0000, B60,0

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG I love it!!!! So very cute!!!!! Have an Awesome weekend!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Danni said...

So cute to see a card with Mrs. Claus instead of Santa! What fun!

Julie D. Richards said...

Oh my gosh, this is darling. Now we know Mrs. Claus is just like us.

Tracey Ann said...

One of the best things (among many) about your blog, is that you're filled with surprises. The way you pulled these two images together and created this whimsical christmas scene is just unique and soooooooo sweet. REALLY love this card, Amy!! :)