Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Always here for you...

Hey there!

Yesterday I was super busy and I didn't end up with a lot of time in the crafty room. With only half an hour to put a card together I was glad to have just gotten this Cat's Meow stamp set. I actually got it for the main image which is a large group of kitties all crowded together but this single peeking kitty totally caught my eye and stole my heart. So for a quick card with minimal coloring this little guy was the way to go. I wanted him to peek out a window with a fun mix of sentiment elements beneath. Clean and simple all the way. :)

Alrighty, I'm outta here. Have a good one! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Bazzill
stamps- Mama Elephant (The Cat's Meow set), Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Lawn Fawn scripty hugs die
My Favorite Things stitched square window die
American Crafts gold puffy heart sticker
Copic markers:
kitty- Y32, YR21, YR14, E50, 0, R02
shadow- T1, T3, 0