Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Celebrate...

Hello, hello!

Over the past twelve months I have been working my way through the Baker's Dozen cupcake set from Papertrey Ink and here I am with August's... the last one! I went with a sunshine and waves color scheme for a beachy, fun summer birthday card. To do that I masked off the cupcake so I could stencil the sun rays behind, then I framed it all in and popped it on the card base. To add a bit more yellow to the design I first stamped some Script Swirl Birthday sentiments to the card base which I think adds to the overall theme in a cool way. I gotta say, it feels real good to see this project through all the way through... yeah!

Later gators!  :) 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- My Mind's Eye (Magnolia)
stamps- Papertrey Ink (Baker's Dozen set and Script Swirls Birthday set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Studio Calico sunny day
Avery Elle sentiment die
My Favorite Things radiant rays stencil
My Favorite Things stitched rounded rectangle frame
Studio Calico gold glitter enamel dots
Wink of Stella gold glitter pen
Copic markers:
frosting- B01, B04, B06
wrapper- Y11, Y21, Y26, Y28
cake- E50, E21, 0
toothpicks- E23

2 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

What a yummy card. Hugs.

Tracey Ann said...

Congrats on getting all those yummy cupcakes completed! And what a grand finale! Crazy awesome masking and layout! ❤️