Thursday, June 21, 2018

A million little wishes...

Hello crafty peeps!

It's the 21st and that means it is time for a new challenge over on the 7 Kids Customers Create Facebook page. For the next couple weeks the theme is "Distress Inks". So whether they are the originals or the oxide inks now is the time to pull out those ink pads and get creative. For my card today I inked up the brand new Dandelion Wishes set from Mama Elephant. I just got my hands on it a couple days ago and there was no resisting the cuteness of these little critters, I had to create something with them right away. So I stamped up this fun scene and masked them off before grabbing a cloud stencil and sponging in the background using Squeezed Lemonade Oxide for the sky and Twisted Citron and Peeled Paint for the field. I did go back in with my Copics and add some darker green shadows in the ink under the animals and the stand of trees in the distance. I love how it all came together to make this happy little card. :) 

Ok, now it's your turn to create something for our "Distress Inks" themed challenge. As always there is a $20 gift certificate to the 7 Kids store up for grabs and there are a lot of fun new goodies arriving so check it out!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Mama Elephant (Dandelion Wishes)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and espresso truffle, Tim Holtz Distress Oxide squeezed lemonade, twisted citron and peeled paint
My Favorite Things Blueprints die
My Favorite Things cloud bank stencil
Ranger glossy accents
Sharpie fine point white marker
Copic markers:
mouse- W0, W3, W5, R00
raccoon- T2, T4, T7, E40, E41, E42, R00
squirrel- N1, N3, N5, E50, E41, E43, 0
stump- E31, E34, E57, E59
grass/flowers- Y02, Y17, Y00, G20, YG61, YG63, YG03, G94
mushrooms- E81, E84, E50, E97, E99

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE so Adorable!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Danni said...

You are just amazing! I love this card! So sweet!

Ann - AnnDesigned said...

This card is adorable. You did the perfect job of pulling all the elements together into one cohesive scene. I'm completely impressed!