Friday, June 22, 2018

Let's be mermaids...

TGIF my friends!

A couple of months back I was browsing the 'what's new' section at Simon Says and I came across this Mermaids set from Art Gone Wild. This company was new to me but I didn't hesitate adding the stamp set to my cart. So when it came time to get her on a card I decided to use desert sand ink for a soft and pretty no-line look. I also stamped up some of the kelp vines from the set to help set the scene of an underwater cave where this mermaid is coming to collect salad for her dinner. I paired her up with this fun sentiment from Stamping Bella because there are more than a few times that I wish this could actually happen, LOL!

Alrighty then, I've got a busy weekend ahead of me. See ya on Monday! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Art Gone Wild (Mermaids set), Stamping Bella (Under the Sea sentiment set)
ink- Memento desert sand and tuxedo black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Ranger glossy accents
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Sharpie extra fine white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
lips- RV42
hair- YR31, YR16, E07, E09
tail- BG10, B12, B14, B16, B18, BG53, Y0000, Y00
seaweed- YG13, G05, G07, YG01, YG03, YG95, BG53
water- Y0000, Y000, BG000, BG01, BG13, BG57, B18
stone- C5, C7, C10
fish- B12

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE.....this is sooooo very Beautiful!!!! Loooooove
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Dotty Jo said...

Great choice of image - made fabulous with your colouring, Jo x

Rhonda Miller said...

Beautiful!

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

Gorgeous! How ever did you colour those skinny little fingers? Your background scene is perfect, as always.