Saturday, June 8, 2019

Something sweet...

Hello!

I'm back today with another Scenic Saturday card for the Bellarific Blog. Rising temps and rising lake levels mean summer has arrived in my neck of the woods so I decided to pull out my Little Bits collection and put together a fun summer time beachy scene. This cutie from the Ice Cream and Lemonade set caught my eye, mostly because that triple scoop waffle cone was looking quite delish, LOL! So I did a bit of masking, stamping the ice cream cone first, masking it, then stamping the bathing beauty over top so that when I pulled the mask away she was now enjoying that frozen treat. I also borrowed some scene building accessory stamps from the Sandcastle set and the sand dunes from the Umbrella set to complete this sweet scene. I don't know about you but summer time cards are some of my favorite to make, I just love all the bright, fun colors and the variety of scenes that your characters can be living in. Today we went to the beach, who knows where the stamps will take us next time!

Stay crafty my friends! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
stamps- Stamping Bella (Little Bits Ice Cream and Lemonade. Little Bits Sandcastle, Little Bits Umbrella), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Papertrey Ink hawaiian shores
My Favorite Things stitched mod rectangle stax
Doodlebug sequins
Ranger glossy accents
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- Y32, YR31, E33
swimsuit- BG13, G16, BG49
ice cream cone- R21, R22, R35, Y00, Y11, Y21, YR21, YR16, YR68, E55, E34, E44
sand/sea- E30, E31, E33, E34, BG10, BG11, BG53, BG57
sun/sky- Y0000, Y000, Y00, Y11, Y13, BG000, BG01
sand dollar- E81, W2, W4
star fish- YR21, YR04, YR27