Monday, October 21, 2019

Always in style...

Good morning!

I've got another busy, but fun week ahead of me as I get ready for some upcoming release goodness. So while I'm working behind the scenes for the most part, I am going to be getting caught up here on the ol' blog with extra cards from past releases that haven't been shared yet. This one in particular is from the August Greeting Farm release using the Mini Remix Friend set. I went back to my crafting roots with this one and grabbed a sheet of Echo Park paper that has borders of this stylin' little sidewalk scene and used it as a backdrop for this sweet little Anya. All of my Copic colors where pulled to coordinate with the paper  and I kept the over-all design very clean and simple. The end result is a pretty, yet quick to make card and there ain't nothin' wrong with that! LOL

Laters! 



Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
paper- Echo Park
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Mini Remix Friends), Autumn Leaves (fancy border), My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Papertrey Ink pink
My Favorite Things stitched scallop border die
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Prima flowers
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Ranger glossy accents
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- T5, T7, T10
clothes- R21, R32, RV25, Y21, Y26, Y28, C3, G00, BG34, G16, R000, G000, C00, C1, C4, C9, 100

0 comments: