Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Make a wish...


Hey there!

It's time to kick off previews for the January release at The Greeting Farm! This month there are three new stamp sets and a large sentiment die being introduced to the store on the 15th. Today we are adding a new set of Minkies to the line up with the Minkie 3 set. This set comes with seven new Minkies in various poses and I used five of them to create this comic strip style card that tells the story of Minkie having the brilliant idea to take a Disney vacation. I made the card in a larger 5x7 size so that I could use the fun Disney themed paper that I pulled my color inspiration from as well as the sentiment. I think it sets the scene quite nicely. :)

Now don't forget to check out the TGF blog for all of the fun cards from my fellow Farmers using the new Minkie 3 set. Then come back tomorrow as we continue with day two of previews.
Supply list: 
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler
paper- Simple Stories (Say Cheese 4)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Minkie 3)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Papertrey Ink comic strip die
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- Y32, E33, E25
everything else- R05, R08, E19, T3, T5, T7, E41, E43, E44, C00, C1, C3, C4, C5, Y000, Y11, Y17, B000, B00, B91, FBG2, BG10