Sunday, August 22, 2021

Right this very moment in time...

Olo!

Yesterday we added the fun Don't Feed the Trolls digital release to the Sweet November Stamps store. It includes three hairy little trolls; Crowslyboo, Vontricksley and Skimbleprank as well as a bridge background builder set. Sure, they would be perfect for some cute Halloween cards but they are also great in any kind of whimsical scene. The card I colored during my Facebook Live yesterday ended up being another fall inspired scene full of that warm autumn glow. This time little Skimbleprank is resting on the river bank next to his bridge, basking in the last rays of sunshine before night falls.  :)

Ok friends, time for me to get ready for work. Have a good one!

Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It

digital stamps- Sweet November (Troll Skimbleprank and Troll Bridge scene builder set)

stamps- Picket Fence (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here