Sunday, August 15, 2021

Spooky, creepy, trick or treat-y...

Mornin' folks!

Yesterday we celebrated the Friday the 13th Goth Dolls digi release at Sweet November Stamps. I put up a poll in the Friends of Sweet November Stamps Facebook group to decide which doll to color during my Live and out of the five: Maniacal Melissa, Appalling Amy, Creepy Caitlin, Venomous Vannessa and Toxic Tee, it was Tee that got the most votes. During the Live I shared a creepy corpse like skin combo, we played with lots of fluorescent markers and created a teal hued night scene complete with a full moon shining down. All in all it was a great way to kick off Halloween card making season. :)

Toodles!


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It

digital stamps- Sweet November (Goth Doll Toxic Tee and Scary Squishy)

stamps- Studio G (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here