Saturday, December 11, 2021

Merriest wishes...

Hey, hey!

It's Scenic Saturday over on the Bellarific blog and this one is kind of a special as it wraps up my year of flowers personal challenge featuring the Tiny Townie Garden Girls. Now when I looked up the flower for December there were two choices, narcissus and holly, neither of which are part of the Garden Girl collection. So instead I looked outside the Garden Girls and found the perfect replacement with Tiny Townie Pamela the Poinsettia. Personally I can't think of a better flower to represent December and all of the holiday cheer that comes with it. For the background I wanted to play up her tiny fairy-like size so I 'zoomed in' real close and colored in a wood window sill for her to stand on with a snow covered window directly behind her. Now this hot house flower is safe and warm inside while she can still enjoy the view of a snowy winter night. A simple and sweet message from the Holiday Sentiment set was all this needed to be complete.  



With the completion of the challenge, I thought it would be fun to take a quick look back at all twelve of the cards in this series. It's kinda cool to see the progression of the seasons when they are all side by side like this. Well I hope you have enjoyed these cards as much as I've enjoyed creating them, I guess I need to figure out a new personal challenge before the new year arrives, LOL!  ;)

Stay crafty my friends!


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Stamping Bella (Tiny Townie Pamela the Poinsettia and Holiday Sentiment set
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Papertrey Ink medium scallop die
Sharpie extra fine white pen

Sakura stardust glitter pen
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Copic markers:

skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20, E15
hair- YR14, E08, E09, E18

clothes/flowers- YG01, G05, G07, G28, BG99, Y11, Y15, Y21, Y26, R43, R46, R59, RV99

window sill- E31, E33, E35, E44, E47, W5, W7
snow/sky- B0000, B00, B21, B45, B24, B26, B37, B39