Friday, December 17, 2021

Be of good cheer...

 


TGIF!

So I had three little girls on my Christmas card mailing list this year and I wanted to do something special for them. I came up with the idea to make three scene cards that, when lined up together, create one long continuous scene. The Store Fronts digi set from The Greeting Farm where perfect for the bustling holiday shopping scene that I wanted to do and I dressed them up using items from both the Porch Christmas and Christmas Day digi sets. For the main characters I went back to some long time favorites... the Wild Sprouts. To make them all dressed appropriately for the cold winter weather I had some fun mixing and matching their clothing and even added in some scarves from the Dress Up Winter digi set. Their gift bags are part of the Cheeky Shop digi set and they really bring the whole Christmas shopping theme to the cards. On the first card I have Dressy Joyce who has had quite the make-over. I replaced her closed eyes with Camille's open eyes and gave her Camille's body too with an added scarf.  


 

On the second card WS Camille, who I can't find in the shop as a digi anymore, is hanging out just as she is. The only additions are the gift bags in her hands.


 

And on the third card Dressy Odette got Camille's coat and a winter scarf as well as a couple of gift bags to complete her Christmas transformation. All together these lovelies are totally enjoying their Christmas shopping spree, LOL! It was a lot of fun revisiting these old favorites and updating them with the newer digi sets. I gotta say, I'm not-so-secretly hoping we see a Wild Sprout come back at The Farm in 2022... who's with me?

Have a great weekend everyone!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- The Greeting Farm (Store Fronts set, Porch Christmas set, Cheeky Shop set, Christmas Day set, Dressy Joyce, Dressy Odette, WS Camille and Dress Up Winter set)
stamps- Hello Bluebird (Christmas Messages)

ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Sharpie extra fine white pen
Hello Bluebird speech bubble dies

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Copic markers:
Sorry, I didn't keep a list