Tuesday, February 8, 2022

My favorite nap partner...

Good morning!

It's been too long since I've colored up a cute image from Mo's Digital Pencil and when I needed something quick to color yesterday I remembered this Cat Love digi that I've had printed out and floating around on my desk for a couple years now. Being the cat lover that I am this image has always tugged at my heart and I'm kinda surprised it has taken me this long to get it on a card. I ended up coloring one kitty as a tuxedo and the other as a siamese and then I sketched in a rumpled red blanket all around them. The heart pattern was added using the colorless blender pen. Because I had a lot of empty space left at the bottom of the card I grabbed the large "love" die cut and layered it with the sentiment from My Favorite Things that went so perfectly with these sweet sleepy kitties.  :) 

Laters! 


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Mo's Digital Pencil (Cat Love)

stamp- My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Papertrey Ink pure poppy
My Favorite Things love die

My Favorite Things double stitched rectangle stax
Copic markers:
cat 1- C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, 100, W00, W1, W3, R30, E04
cat 2- E50, E81, E42, E43, E70, E71, E74, R30, E04
blanket- R43, R46, R89, 0

0 comments: