Sunday, September 11, 2022

Autumn is calling...

Hi friends!

Yesterday I colored Live over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page and I took advantage of there not being a new release to color up this adorable stamp from the new Falling Into Fairwees #2 set. I didn't get a chance during last weekend's release celebration so this was the perfect opportunity to get this sweet Fairwee and her foxy friend off my desk and onto a card. I paired them with the tree stamps from the older Horizon Lines: Reflections set which really added to the whole leafy theme of this scene. I'm so happy with the color scheme that came together on this and feel pretty proud of the lovely fall day that was created.  :)

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Sweet November (Falling Into Fairwees #2 and Horizon Lines: Reflections)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa, Catherine Pooler icing on the cake

My Favorite Things Blueprints die

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Pear Blossom Press gold pen

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:

Sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

0 comments: