Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Pumpkin kisses...

Good morning!

I hope everyone who was lucky enough to have a long weekend was able to enjoy it. I had a great time spending most of the weekend playing with the new Fall clear release at Sweet November. Then on Monday I got together with family and enjoyed a delicious barbecue to say farewell to summer, so I have no complaints. Between Saturday and Sunday I filmed four Live videos on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page and this was the scene I colored Sunday morning. It features one of the cute little mice along with the mini pumpkin and seeds from the Harvest Wishes set. I was really excited to try my hand at coloring that mini pumpkin into a pretty tri-color pattern and I'm super happy with how it turned out. From there I got a lot of great suggestions from my fellow crafters until we finally ended up with this snapshot of the little girly mouse grabbing a bite to eat at the base of a fence post surrounding the farmer's pumpkin patch. I mean come on, how cute is that?! 

Alrighty, lots to get done today so I'll catch ya again in 24!


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Sweet November (Harvest Wishes)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Catherine Pooler icing on the cake

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

s
orry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here