Thursday, April 13, 2023

It's release day at Stamping Bella!


 

Hey there!

It's release day at Stamping Bella! All 28 of the new stamp sets are now available in the store. Which ones will hop into your cart first? ;)

For my card today, I'm sharing my favorite little Summer Bundle Girl, Bundle Girl in a Floral Swim Cap. I just think that she is completely adorable in her cap and ruffled swim suit. Her sweet puppy is patiently waiting to catch a drop or two of that melting popsicle and it doesn't look like he will be waiting long, LOL! I colored these two into a fun poolside scene and made the sentiment that I borrowed from the Curvy Girl Loves the Beach set look like a sign hanging on the privacy fence. What I wouldn't give to join these two poolside right about now, with the warm summer sun shining down. I guess I'll just have to keep living vicariously through my cards until summer finally arrives.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler

stamps- Stamping Bella (Summer Bundle Girl in a Floral Swim Cap and Puppy, Curvy Girl Loves the Beach sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Papertrey Ink large scallop die

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:
skin- E00, E11, E13, E04, R00, R20

clothes- BG11, BG53, BG57, BG09, C2, YG06, YG07, V04

popsicle- Y11, Y02, Y15, Y18, E34

puppy- T1, T2, T3, T5, T7, T9, R21, E04

fence/shrubs- E40, E81, E84/YG03, G24, G46

sign- C0, C2, Y15

pool/cement- BG01, BG02, BG05, BG07, BG11, BG15/N2, N3, N4, N5, C1, C3, C4, 0


0 comments: