Sunday, September 24, 2023

Big Bear Hugs...

Hello again!

Review/preview weekend continues on at Sweet November and I colored this sweet Autumn scene during my Live yesterday. These two Bear Hugs friends were paired with one of the small stamps from the Spring in Bloom set and a sneak peek of the Horizon Lines: Birch Trees set. If you would like to watch how it all came together you can catch the replay over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. You might even see a few more sneak peeks on there as well...  ;)

Toodles!


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Catherine Pooler

stamps- Sweet November (Bear Hugs, Horizon Lines: Spring in Bloom and Horizon Lines: Birch Trees)
ink- Memento tuxedo black

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Doodlebug Sprinkles

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here