Tuesday, September 5, 2023

May all your wishes come true...

Hey there friends!

I've got another card to share from the Scene Progression Break Down videos that I do over on the Sweet November Stamps Youtube channel. If you haven't checked them out yet, it's where I break down my entire scene coloring process into shorter, more time manageable videos but I'm still coloring in real time just like on my Lives. So over the course of four or five weeks you can tune in to watch the parts that interest you the most. The third card in the series features this lovely princess from the Royal Treatment clear set paired with the castle from the Background Builder Seaside Cliffs set. Some of the techniques I touched on include; coloring white objects, using a shift in color to create a sense of distance and creating a field of flowers. So if you are looking for something to watch on Youtube, why not tune in?

Toodles!  :)


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Sweet November (Royal Treatment and Background Builder: Seaside Cliffs), My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Memento rich cocoa, Papertrey Ink lovely lady, winter wisteria and tropical teal
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Pear Blossom Press silver gel pen

Sharpie extra fine white pen
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

0 comments: